Wednesday, May 25, 2005

raid!

I've just remembered that time a friend of mine said: "the world's a big spiderweb and you're one of the spiders conecting everyone on it". Those were great times. I dont know what happened to all the people I knew.
I've never considered myself popular (never thought i was, despite what alex kept saying everytime we'd go to a show), but i used to know loads of people. It didn't really matter where i'd go to, i'd always run into someone i knew. I still see some of those ppl, but it's been so long since the last time i had a word with most of them that i dont really go and say hi or anything anymore.
I think i haven't "bother" lately to get to know new people either. I can be out with my friends one weekend, see some people coming to say hi to some of them and dont really bother about who they are or anything. I'm-with-my-friends-and-that's-all-i-need kind of shit. It's funny how i used to talk shit about one guy, years ago, for having that attitude, the friend-of-my-friends-and-thats-it kind.

I think the increase of my hatred against humans has been a bit responsible of this, but also the incredible big amount of "fashion punks" and stupid kids, that so much annoy me, being every fucking where.

Stupidity really really gets on my nerves. It's something I can't stand, no matter how much i try.
Dumb people make me fee like ripping heads off.

Holy shit, i think i sound like a nazi. :-/ Doh.

Anyway, Further Seems Forever + Pictures Of Shorelines tonight at 8:00, Ritmo & Compás. It's gonna be a great show.
Serg, you're allowed to cry and listen to more than ten FSF songs non-stop.

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, most people is just dumb. And no, you don't owe them any courtesy.

Here's a Dilbert drawing I've always wanted to put into a T-Shirt.

Click

 

Post a Comment

<< Home