Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Belvedere R.I.P.

"[...] Belvedere has stopped being a band [...] Thanks to anyone who supported us over the years, it was a good ride!!!"

"[...] we decided to put this lame horse known as belvedere to rest [...] thanks to everyone who has supported the band over the last 10 years. it's been a slice."

"[...] our apologies to those who enjoyed what we did...the truth is that we enjoyed it too..."


This is sad news.
I couldnt wait to see them again.
Definitely one of the best bands i've ever seen live and one of my fave bands all time.
They'll be missed.
Thank YOU for the music, the great times listening to your songs and seeing you play.
Thanks for those "this song is dedicated to my good friend susa". And the laughs talking about hockey and my cool watch after the show in Naaldwijk.
Hope to see you again. Even if you're not up on stage.



:: The Experience Is Losing Steam
:: All Inspiration Drifts Away
:: But I Watch Myself Repeat And Ignore
:: My Dreams Are Secondary

:: Wish I Could Take It All For Granted
:: But Motivation's Fading, It's Out Of The Question
:: Wish I Could Break Free For A Moment
:: Disable The Connection With Everything
:: Sign Off

:: Yeah It's True, I'll Often Change My Tune
:: And I Won't Prescribe Myself
:: I'll Walk Away, Regret And Retrace
:: Each Step Filled With Repulsion

:: Wish I Could Take It All For Granted
:: But Motivation's Fading, It's Out Of The Question
:: Wish I Could Break Free For A Moment
:: Disable The Connection With Everything
:: Sign Off

:: No Conscience's Breaking The Mould
:: This Carousel Of Pattern
:: It's Spinning Me

:: I Want And I Try And I Fail
:: This Masquerade Of Instinct
:: It's Breaking Me

:: Signing Off, Sign Off

- Repetition rejection, Belvedere -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home