Saturday, May 21, 2005

lack of sleep (again)

I can't keep up with the 5 hours of sleep per night that i promised myself. It's been only 3 last night.
I've been inmersed in The Order of the Phoenix for the last 2 days and I just couldn't stop reading after Sirius' death. I can't believe he's gone, he wasnt supposed to die. Anyway, I've just got myself thinking that he'll return somehow. Like he's not dead but just trapped in that funny arch thingy or whatever it was that he fell into.
I really need more. Can't wait for the next book. Gotta watch the 3rd movie too.

Enought about that tho. I've just got back from "D's dinner".
What should have been a dinner for more than 30 people turn out to be a pretty nice one for just 13-15 of us. Most of who came were people i saw a few weeks ago at school, and friends i see quite often, but there were also a few guys i hadn't seen for years. Can't believe how changed Antonio is. It's probably been around 2 or 3 years since i last saw him. When i got home and told my dad he was there he reminded me how he didnt let me follow him to class when i was 5, so that is, my first year of school. I remember running after that boy while he said: dont follow me! But, hey, what was i supposed to do? It was a fricking big school, and i didnt know the way to class. Not my fault we were in the same school bus and class. *grin*.
Oh, yeah, it's been great laughs remembering old jokes and anecdotes from long ago.

I've been listening to NUFAN tonight. I had almost forgotten how much i love their music. Even those cd's some people complain about cause they're a lot softer than their early stuff.
More Betterness is a great record. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home