Friday, May 13, 2005

Note to self: remain pissed.

I'm feeling uneasy. Dunno why. I just got a funny feeling on my way to class.
Like something was about to happen. Weird, weird.

Anyways, day started pretty balanced. Was having a super cool dream but had to get up.
1 good + 1 bad = neutral. which ain't bad.
Things should start being quite good after 3.
First plan: going to eat at my grandparents, see my lil cousins (Marina's turning 3 today).
Second plan: Free show tonight with friends.
In between plan: stay in madrid and go straight to the show or go home, leave the books and go out. It's not like my bag's too heavy either.

I hope i get the chance to talk to the guys in Chixdiggit. I miss that cool canadian accent. I should go back soon. I miss the people incredibly. And the shitty town, with the mall, and Tim Hortons..
If i get money this summer i could maybe go over in september, after LA.
I wanna do way too many things.

Wow, something unexpected just happend and i'm feeling a lot better. I'm such a sucker..

1 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

Hey Skaht! thanx for leaving some words, it's always nice getting comments from ppl you dont know.
the show was better than i expected. had an amazing time. and yeah, i got to talk and hang out with them after the show. mostly with scott, the merch guy.
where u from, btw?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home