Tuesday, May 3, 2005

rage against the machine

If you see me today do not dare to mention how cool computers are, unless you want your head ripped.
I've just deleted over 1000 mp3, pictures and videos
Stupid firefox.
Stupid me for not reading.

I don't even remember which cd's I had. And I don't feel like downloading the whole lot of them again.

I've never before had this feeling of wanting to break something so bad. Or beat someone up.
I know the fault is mine and only mine, but i can't help it.

5 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i fell asleep the other day waiting for my mom and dad.

milkshake or caffeine sometime this week?.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

sure. give me a call.
:-*

 
At 1:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Computers are cool. Go ahead, make my day (tm).

HTF can you delete your own files with FF? However, 1000 mp3 fit into a DVD-R so you don't have an excuse for not having a backup xD Anyway, this kind of thing is good for trash-compacting your MP3 collection. x) Anyway I may have a few, so if you want tell me and I'll put tmhem online (I believe I have most of RATM, i.e.)

Anyway, welcome to the rm -rf world. It'll happen from time to time. It's normal. Doc. X)

 
At 1:51 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

"HTF can you delete your own files with FF?"
long story. i'll explain on msn.

believe it or not, i was gonna burn a few cd's today as my comp started doing weird stuff last night..

thanx about putting your mp3 online. I hate RATM tho. i just hated machines, computers and human beings a few hours ago.
;-)

 
At 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Machines and computers are as hateable as dogs. Enough said.

Human beings are a different matter, though. F-someting.

Anyway, good riddance.

K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home