Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Los Angeles

My new year's resolutions (starting in april, yes):
  • Get at least 5 hours of sleep (tiredness is my biggest enemy in class. closely followed by triple integrals).
  • Have breakfast every morning (weekends can be excluded).
I think that's about it.

I've been talking to Hugo about going to LA this summer. The plan's staying there for a month, renting a room or something and working, with his aunt probably. I dont think we'd be able to get anything else. Anyways, things aren't looking too good. I haven't seen him too convinced about it, it's a lot of money.. And to be honest, the job thing is pretty difficult, and the only way we can stay that long.
But i really really wanna go. And i'm really really gonna try to go. Even if it's just for 2 weeks, and on my own.
If anyone can help i'd really appreciate it. I'm gonna start looking for rooms to rent for the end of june-july, but i'm pretty much lost. I've been cheking some sites and found a few places that are alright, but i cannot contact the owner unless i register on the site, which involves paying around 50 dollars. :-/
Anywhere near LA would be fine. Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, Chino Hills, El Monte...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home