Tuesday, April 26, 2005

damn titles

Cool productive monday i had. Studied, went boring-shopping with my mom (food mostly) which was quite fun, got me a DVD, had driving class, watched CSI, got online for 20 minutes, talked on the phone, studied for another while and won a race on NFSU.

On the way home, that song John and my sis kept singing all summer was on the radio. It made me think a lot about those days with Mark and John at the beach. It was great times.
They're one of the things im gonna miss the most about not going to Las Dunas this year.
It was weird how the first night we met we got along so well, and talked about so many cool things.
It was wicked cool that night talking english-english, like really fast and slang shit, so nobody understood us. And nobody did.
I remember John saying: "so, how would you say that in canadian? talk canadian, please!!". LOL

I'm downloading fonts. I gotta stick/paint something on the new hoodie. Still dont know what i wanna get, but i'll make up my mind soon. If they had a logo it'd be easier. Id simply get that.

I'm getting tired. Gonna check if there's any interesting cd's at mocosoft and i'm off to class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home