Tuesday, April 19, 2005

the girl, the facts

  • Tequila gets me drunk easily.
  • Today's gonna be a long day.
  • I get super jealous everytime he mentions her.
  • Kebap is my fave food for saturday nights.
  • I'm counting down the days for Deconstruction 2005.
  • My current music addictions are: Rise against and April Sixth song Dear Angel.
  • I gotta see that pictures. Can't wait.
  • My sister said: stop singing, you're fucking up the song.
  • I'm on level 39 on NFSU. Which means I have pink neon and paint. 3 style stars. And a fast car.
  • That dream last friday night was great.
  • I have class in about 5 minutes.
  • I'm off.
  • Happy tuesday.

4 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my girl, THE fact

i love you!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my girl, THE fact

i love you!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

wow, that kinda makes me feel i'm just some kind of possession of yours..
:-/

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you are! :-P

no you are not!
you are the most important person in my life.
when you dont believe me, who would you believe in?cause im gonna tell him/her till he/she believes me!

ich vermisse deine stimme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home