Monday, April 11, 2005

is love worth dying for?

Saturday night at Juli's party, Mario put on Strung Out's new cd. I had to download it last night. I'm listening to one of the songs he told me to listen to carefully, Swan Dive. I love it. Heard it at the party and liked it, but now, hearing the lyrics too, it just got better.
"I think about you every now and then, more now than I ever did when you were down".
Ever time I smell pop-corn I think about you.
This still feels unreal. Like a bad nightmare.

Anyways...
Palo got her driving license last night, so: congrats, bitch!! We should go out to Malkavian tonight to get some milkshake and talk about guys and random stuff like everytime we go there. I'll give the girls a call tonight. Cris should come too. I haven't seen her in forever.

I'm at a loss of what else to say, so just one last thing.
Check this guys out. The Real You. They're amazing. I can't get enough of them.
I'm buying a plane and going over for the next show.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you baby!

im getting the movie that we saw (last night you were here) from pumpkin and michi for birthday...:-D

Mo

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"is love worth dying for?"

Well... mostly not.

However, enduring the rest of your life not having died for it can be a burden too.

So it's always a lose-lose situation. Typical.

GreetZ

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

The bastard (aka blogger comments space) wont let me upload the pic, so here's the link:
http://www.purevolume.com/therealyou/photos/305810

Anyways, I agree. Somehow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home