Friday, March 25, 2005

un red bull y medio (cause my sister said so)

I'm in a total whiny/dull mood. I feel unwanted, unneeded and unmissed. And I dont care if i'm making up words or misspelling them.

Boys can be a real mess.
I'm thinking about what this guy told me last night but it doesn't help much. "Don't worry about the boy, we have a natural handicap when it comes to know when not to be casual".
I want a hug, and a kiss and a "love you like damn crazy" look. Or a cute sms.

I proclaim myself the lousiest drama queen in history.

I think i'm gonna smack myself in the face. I need to get out of this feeling.

2 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yowza! girl. Been missing your updates, hope you had a great time (seems so, in a way ;) )

Just a couple annotations to your post... need to be made x)

1 - No, boys are not a mess. Actually we are so straight and plain in comparison to girls that answers to what you see as "strange" behaviours are usually a lot simpler than you girls are ready to accept. That's why you usually don't get them right away (and we unadvertedly end up becoming pigs. Oh well ;) )

2 - Red Bull in states of anxiety is DEFINETLY a bad idea. Caffeine is bad on its own when only your lungs prevent your heart from jumping out of your chest, but adding taurine to the mix (which makes caffeine assimilation a lot faster and is the main feature of Red Bull and the such) makes it even worse. "Slap your sister around with a large trout" on my behalf for this recommendation :D :D

3 - Drama queens. Ack!. Bad. Stop it. Now. ;-*

Have a great weekend, and best regards.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

I really tried to be a good drama queen for the day, planned on puting make up and then washing my face so it would run all down, you know, just to be more in agreement with my mood, but nah, that's not how i am, plus im not keen on make up so i left it that way and went to the movies. ice cream, pop corn and coke. no red bull. (which wasnt mine but my sister's before, but thanx for the advice).
Sorry to contradict you, but guys can be a mess. Actually i think i should've better used "hopeless" more than "mess", so you might kinda be right.. Anyways, i'll get it straight: guys gotta learn what a girl needs. Although, knowing we're impossible to understand.. you're all excused.
no hard feelings.
Great weekend you too.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home