Saturday, March 26, 2005

/mood in love

That talk on the phone was exactly what I needed.
I miss you more than I thought I would. I thought id be used to saying good bye by now. Seems i'm not.
I can't wait for the nex time. Driving your new motorbike, burning dvd's, playing NFSU. Who would've said I'd get addicted to a videogame? I guess they're not that bad afterall. It just depends on the game, who you play with and the reward you get/give after a race. I liked the kisses more than the NOS. And NOS is a damn cool thing. ;-)

Save my profile. Win some races for me. Get me more NOS. And pink paint.

I'm listening to Mae's last cd. The Everglow. Neat. Great music.
Another cd that it's gonna kick ass is Fall Out Boy's, Under the cork tree. It's gonna be my early birthday gift to me (hehe). Comes out may 3rd. Yay.
Another cd I want is Cry Havoc's. This band from California is amazing. Chech them out.


:: Did you know; how you would move us, did you know.
:: When the lights, first came upon us,
:: and we, saw the everglow.
:: and the moments magic swept us away.
:: and the young mans dream, was almost seen to plain.

:: When was the night,
:: that showed us the sign.
:: Revealed in the sky, to leave all behind.
:: But where to begin? throw the caution, to the wind.
:: We’ll reach for the stars, everything is now ours.

- We're so far away, Mae -

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

te quiero mi nena
it was great to have you here and shre time with you.yo uknow i love you more than i anything else in the world.there is no way to describe the feeling for you.
ich liebe dich!

pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home