Monday, September 13, 2004

1 day left

So I finially decided to move my blog. I have to get used to the new look of it, but I'm sure I'll do in a few days. People can post comments now and I can add a "links" section too.

The statistics exam is tomorrow afternoon. At 4 I think. I'm obviously not looking forward to an exam but I'm certainly (and without a doubt fantastically well and... lol) lookinf forward to finishing.
All the good things will come rigth after I'm done with the stupid studying. Germany, going out, band practices, maybe Denia...
I wanna do all the things I couldnt do before I went away to work. I need movies, I need shows (think I'm going to one on wednesday and another one on friday), I need to stuff myself with ice cream and pop corn after a pillow fight... get the idea? Sounds like a plan to me.

My stomach rumbles. Lunch time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home