Sunday, October 23, 2005

"how fucking awesome that you lose patients in here!!"

Things i've learned today:
- When im really worried, if something pisses me off, i tend to be rude.
- Hospitals give me the creeps.

After 45 minutes stuck in a traffic jam to go into Plaza Norte for the guys show, getting there late and missing most of the songs, driving Oscar and Palo to Tribunal, which took us well over an hour, again because of the damn traffic and stupid repairs, I decided i was coming back home, leaving the car here and heading off to the other show i was supposed to go to.
But as soon as i got in, the phone rang. A call from the hospital saying my sister was in the emergency room. Holy shit how bad i panicked.
When i got to the hospital with my parents they wouldnt tell us what she had cause they didnt even know where she was. They kept us going from one place to another. At last we got to see 2 of her friends who told us she was fine, and then got to see her. Exactly, she was alright. Just had a gash in her head and had 4 stitches. But i can tell you the time since i got the call till i saw her was awful.
I guess i tend to panic easily and worry too much, specially when its people i love being injured or sick.
On the way home my sis said she didnt want them to call my parents cause she knew they were gonna freak out and worry like mad, she wanted the hospital to call me instead. Like i was gonna be more rational and take it better, no panic, no overreacting..
Im glad they didnt and called home. Despite i took the call, cause parents were here to drive. I was shaking.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o_O

What happened??? I hope it was nothing in the end and your sisteris fine... and you're fine too! :(

:*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home