Sunday, October 9, 2005

millennium

Last night was really good. I laughed like i hadnt in weeks thanx to that stupid phrase of an unknown guy.
Karol, Alba and I kept saying "mono loco!!" for hours.
I wanted to get home early, but i ended up staying longer and im glad i did. The time at that bar we went to, La Ofrenda I think was called, was awesome. More laughs, and pictures. Funny as hell.

And today more awesome times. Iberian Cup with Niñatoz ruled. I really had a good time. Loved the game. It had nothing to do with what i'd seen before, that was just those lousy games i played with the guys from work or friends from holidays last summer. Oh boy, and I thought THAT was paintball...
Can't wait for the next time. If im invited to go, i'll definitely be there again.

Btw, parents leaving from wednesday to sunday. Everyone, feel free to pay a visit.
Bring movies and ice cream and i'll love you forever. Or just stop by, i'll love you the same.


"Las cosas de palacio siempre van despacio" Que niña mas adorable! <3


Listening: Everlyn - Blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home