Wednesday, October 12, 2005

gloom

Dont say stuff just cause you think is the right thing to do. If you're not gonna call don't say you will. Cut the shit. It's a fact we're not in love anymore.
Dont say im too obvious cause you don't fucking know me. Although, I might be.
Dont take me for granted.
What does it take to win a heart?
I want more of his hugs.
There are too many things I dont understand. Like why things change overnight.
Sometimes you get tired of waiting. And one of your best friends disappoints you badly.
Im sorry that im late. It might be all my fault.
Loving him is nothing new. I've just, recently, stopped lying to myself.
I dont know what i should do.
This is not about who you think.
Rain is the suck.


Listening: Pretty Girls Make Graves - All medicated geniuses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home