Sunday, October 16, 2005

i never thought this'd happen but i like The OC

My weekend's so far consisted of a total non-activity. All ive done today has been watching The OC curled up in bed. And by all i've done I mean all i've done. 16 episodes, mostly all in a row, you can get an idea. And yesterday was pretty much the same except I got a visit from a friend, went out for dinner with another friend (who is totally responsible for my new addiction for bringing home the DVDs), and started with the show at late night. Till 6:30 am.
I think im gonna go for the 3 episodes i have left of first season.

What's most pathetic about a plan like this for a whole weekend alone at home is that lately this is all i feel like doing.
Let it be OC on tv or a good movie.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pues hija a mi no me parece mal plan, tragarte entera toda la primera temporada en una tarde en casita mientras te tomas unos crepes o algo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home