Sunday, October 9, 2005

about today

It's been a good day. Had its ups and lows tho.
Paintball was fun, but getting home was sucky. Actually, rather than getting home was the fact of being here with nothing to do at all and starting to think, regret, and feel bad. Anyway i did the best thing i could. Went to Ana's. Talking to her for a few hours really cheered me up.
Having a car is awesome. Actually, having friends like her to visit is what's awesome.


Listening: Coheed and Cambria - Wake up.
I'm going to ride this plane out of your life again.
I wish that I could've stayed but you argued.
More than this I wish you could've seen my face
In the backseat staring out the window.

I'll do anything for you,
Kill anyone for you.

So leave yourself intact
'Cause I will be coming back.
In a phrase to cut these lips,
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home