Wednesday, October 5, 2005

skipping seasons

It's getting cold at night, which means winter is almost here. Yeah, winter in October. There's no such thing as fall in Madrid. Ok, maybe there is, but only for about two weeks. The official 3 months season is all a lie. It gets from hot to frigging cold in a blink. And frigging cold for me is winter, no matter what they say on TV.
In the next few weeks we'll start with shitty weather. Rain and grey days. Eww. Well needed rain that i still find really annoying. Unless im comfy at home, curled up on the couch or bed watching a movie or listening to music, wearing my huge maple leafs jersey and warm socks.

School started on monday. The teachers i got to meet seem nice, specially the one for Circuits and Systems. Im excited about college this year.
Im gonna go for it. All of it. For real.

I missed a call from Liam again. :(
I gotta stop leaving my cell on silent mode.


Listening: Ashton - Permanece

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home