Thursday, July 21, 2005

DJH ready to hit the road

Not that it hasn't yet, cause my mom's been driving it for a while now, but in a few days it'll be me behind the wheel.
I just got a call from Kike, who i send a sms to a couple of hours ago saying i've passed the driving test. He said he can give me my birthday present now: 2 pink dice for the car. Black car, pink dice. yay yay yay. And that really cute Diddl i got last year. Dedge, the hardcore straightedge diddle mouse.
I promised Kike a visit and Samu a ride as soon as i get my provisional licence. That paper is supposed to arrive at the drivingschool next week or so. I can't wait. Driving is looots of fun. One of the things i like the most is changing from 4th to 5th gear on the highway.

Im going to Chipiona (Cádiz) wiht Mario and Pablo tomorrow morning. We're meeting Sergio's cousins there. The twins. I never know who is who, but i hope that changes soon. It's gonna be a helluva great week. Beach, party and a guitar. Mario's taking his. I'm prably meeting Maria from the PBTV forum too. Should be fun. Lots of fun.

So today's been a pretty good day, and yesterday it was too. I had class, but i laugh my ass off. The first two hours, Physics, were a bit boring, but systems and circuits was awsome. We drew the whole class, mocking almost everyone. The weird guy, playmobil guy, the bird, that other kid with the funny shirt..
We humans can be cruel. :-p
After class, and eating at my grandparents (why is it that grandmothers make us eat till we almost explode?) I hung out with John for a short while and went to get the new Harry Potter book. Yeah, Nach, i did buy it. Well, i dint pay, but i have it. I havent started it yet, i'm gonna leave it for when i come back. Which is dangerous cause i might not study again till im done with the book. This stupid kid and his friends really have me addicted.

Some news i got this last few days: Lisa is getting married. Holy shit. I wish i could go over for the wedding. I miss Canada. And all of them.
Danny's getting married too. Drew just told me the other night. I havent talked to Dan for a long time, havent seen him for even longer. Since he moved back to England i've only seen him once. 2 summers ago at Drew's party. Now Drew's back in England too. I hope he really comes back before summer ends cause i couldnt hang out with him any of these days he's been here.

Anyway i'm done for today. Im not writting anything interesting so i guess no one's gonna care if keep going (and i could) or not.
Have a good week everyone. Nach, have fun wherever it was that you're going. (sorry i keep forgetting all time).

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

felicidades por lo del carnet!! :D ya nos darás una vueltecilla por ahi!! x)

y pasaroslo debuti por el sur, no hagáis nada q yo no haría :P ! no, en serio, desfasar mucho borrachuzos :P muaaaahahahaha!! y q no me entere yo q estos te cuidan mal!! xD

muchos besitos y nos vemos a la vuelta, q tenemos pendiente ir a un sitio ;P

:D****

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

zau!! estamos en un cyber un ratillo, hemos venido después de la siesta. hasta mario se ha quedado sopa! ya te enseñaremos las fotos q hay algunas muy buenas. y si, si, a ese sitio tenemos q ir!
bsitos!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home