Friday, March 11, 2005

eyes burning

Today was supposed to end the same way as it started. Great.
Class was good (understood everything, the teacher was cool...). Came home. Ate. Slept. Studied. Curiosity mood. ;-)
Around 9:30 I go to eat dinner. Fish. Suprisingly I like it. My sis calls me from the comp room. Ash wants to talk to me. It's important she said.
It fucking was. "Mom is gone. She passed away yesterday afternoon".
No, hell, no.
I haven't got used to the idea of she being... gone. And it already hurts bad.
I wish I'd called last week as I said. I wish I could've seen her. It's been more than 2 years. I wish I were there right now to give them all the biggest hug. They're like family. Kris was like a mom for me.
I was just waiting for the right time to go over again. When they weren't so busy with doctors, hospitals.

So many memories are coming to my mind... Those awsome conversations we had in the morning while Ash and Lisa were still sleeping. I remember it like it was yesterday. Me sitting at the basement stairs, watching you paint, talking about the most random stuff, and boys.

I miss you. Damn much.

I'm off to bed. This hurts.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

/hugs

 
At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Well, I just wanted to say hello and wish you that the new day has cheered you up a bit. Guilt is a painful (and usually unfair) feeling, and I hope you're in better mood today...

Sadness is a feeling that that you should be proud of in this case, I think. So don't worry... everything is ok after all ;)

Have a nice weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home