Thursday, March 10, 2005

randomness

A few people saved my night. No superheros. Just good listeners. Some of them people I haven't even met yet.
I guess I'll spend an hour thinking about this. I mean, how good it can be sometimes to talk to people you dont know at all.
Not forgeting those who're always there and haven't failed today.
The day hadn't been so extremly bad at all. I had a really good time with Kike at lunch time, walking around, going to get (finally!!) the comics (which I really recomend you to get. Im no comic freak but this shit is good: DEMO by brian wood and becky cloonan) and talking about my staring problem (lol) and the "stare at people to freak them out" game.

Thank you Jean-Louis for the talk tonight. I loved it. Thank you Eric for the same reason. You boy know how to make me laugh.

Who would have said i'd finish the day laughing my ass off?? This is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home