Thursday, February 3, 2005

we'll survive

I've just done the first of the finals I have this semester and it went pretty much like shit.
The other 4 are coming rigth after today and I'll just have 3 days between one and the next one.
I'm gonna say goodbye to wasting time, for real. It's not even 3 weeks that I'll have to study my ass off.
Not even 3 weeks and it'll be over. 3 weeks for second semester, which is gonna rule. 12 hours of class per week and every thursday off. Sounds good to me.
So this is it. If you wanna get in touch give me a call, send a sms. I'd like it to hear from you.
Good luck to everyone with the exams. Good luck to me.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby

i know you gonna do it.you are the best and you study your ass off...and im waiting for you to finish it so that you have time for me again and go online...
:-P :-******

i love you!!!

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home