Monday, January 17, 2005

p.r.o.c.r.a.s.t.i.n.a.t.i.o.n is a curse

I wish I could stand up and say: I've had a great day. I wish I could say: the Java practice is working, my knee isn't hurting anymore, I'm ready for the exams...
I hate being the biggest procrastinator I know. I even hate that stupid word.

I should've gone to buy that maths book and go to get the comics (DEMO) that finally arrived. I'm really looking forward to reading them. I love the pics I've seen and they were just the covers.
Anyways, things that I'm happy I did this weekend: going to uni on friday with Cris and Samu (still haven't tryed LUC3M) and watching MxPx DVD that Hugo got me from the states. I loved it. Yay for little Wipo (aka Flipper Boy).

I wish I was better at making decisions. I wish I didn't doubt this much.


:: Had a bad day again
:: She said I would not understand
:: She left a note and said,
:: "I'm sorry I had a bad day again"

:: She spilled her coffee,
:: broke her shoelace
:: Smeared the lipstick on her face
:: Slammed the door and said,
:: "I'm sorry I had a bad day again"

- Bad day, Fuel -

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just call me and we'll go get the comic books
HAREK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home