Tuesday, January 4, 2005

pro evolution soccer

So here I am, with my 2 favorite boys at home, playing videogames. I sincerely don't see the fun of it, but they seem to be having a pretty good time. Real Madrid wins over Juventus for 5-0. My boy's Juventus but I like Owen and Casillas so I'm kinda supporting Mario this time.

Baby's leaving tomorrow. I don't want him to go. I might go upstairs and steal his ticket so he cannot return home while he's concentrated as he is right now on the soccer game. I'll definitely consider the option when I'm done writing.
Actually I'm done.

P.S. Hi visitor from Canada!!

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi baby
im at home and wanted to talk to you.
i called you but there was no baby at home....

i love you baby and it was a great and amazing week!
believe me it was great!and dont worry about that other thought you had...it is wrong...

i love you!ich libe dich!te quiero!

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home