Tuesday, December 21, 2004

daydreaming at night time

One day left for christmas holidays. Actually, just 2 (maybe 1) hour of class as all the others I have tomorrow can go to hell. And after: cinema, show, party. I gotta call Cris (up for starbucks too?)

I wanna go to L.A.
I fell asleep last night thinking about it. It'll be cool if I can go in June with little wipo and whoever else wants to come.
Plans for the perfect summer:
1.- Pass the 3 subjects I have left from 2sd semester.
3.- Go to L.A. and San Diego.
4.- Work at Las Dunas with Cris, Leonie and my sis.
5.- Pukkelpop or Lowlands.
6.- Hollidays with YB.

But no thinking about summer yet. First: Christmas. And February exams. Yuck.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

siiiii sus!!!!
starbucks!!!sisisisi!!!! :D
y tb es mi perfect summer! call me tomorrow meine liebe!! no sabes la fiesta q t has perdido hoy sus jejejeje
mñn nos vemos fea,küsses für dich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::CRIS::

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

Zetxinbabe!!! por fin un comment tuyo en la web! bien bien!!
Seguro q la fiesta no ha sido nada comparada con nuestro peazo ensayo!! :-P (cuela?)
Pero la próxima fiesta no me la pierdo!! Que tu ya viniste una vez a mi uni!
muah! te kiero pedorra! :-p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home