Tuesday, February 1, 2005

back on the net

Last night I opened a few drawers of my room and found lots of old letters. I guess it was more a serching for those old letters than accidentaly coming across them.
As Hansford said the other day, exams nor only bring stress but nostalgia too.
It was weird reading old letters from canadian friends I dont talk to anymore, and people I haven't even met. Friends from school telling about their summers and endless letters of some of my very best friends explaining every detail of what they've been doing.
I recall that time when I used to write a letter a week and I can't help missing it, in a way.
The way, I guess, exams make you miss even the last weekend you spent out with your friends.
Believe it or not, I feel like it's been ages since I last saw them.

Physics on Thursday. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posted by: Hansford

Oh, que emocion!! He sido nombrado en un blog...Soy feliz, quiero dedicar este momento de fama a todas las personas que me han apoyado durante todo este tiempo, y tambien a los que me apoyaran en el futuro y aun no conozco!! :)

Jeje...Bueno, pues nada, tu sigue poniendo cosas, que me gusta cotillear en los blogs ajenos...:)...Y animo, que ya no queda nada para acabar los examenes!!! (el 18 recuerda que cuando estes haciendo el ultimo yo ya estare bailando y cantando por algun lado...libre...sin tener que estudiar!! :P )

Besos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home