Thursday, December 23, 2004

i wanna sing like Atreyu's drummer

Holidays started.
Didn't go to class yesterday. Instead I stayed in bed till 1:30pm. I needed it.
It was a pretty fun day. The movie was good (the machinist), maybe a bit less than I expected but good anyways, and the show was ok. No starbucks, but hey, you can't have it all.

Today my parents came from work and my dad said he found a pretty cheap Clio that we could maybe buy. I didn't know he was looking for cars that seriously. I'll have to hurry with the driving license.
Yay for me driving. Hopefully soon!! Yay Yay.

I'm out. Cris will pick me up soon. Time for studying...


:: Who's sleeping on my side of the bed tonight?
:: Have you ever cried so hard?
:: Baby you just died (You just died!!!)
:: Who's sleeping on my side of the bed tonight?
:: Have you ever cried so hard?
:: Have you ever cried so hard?

- Right side of the bed, Atreyu -

p.s. 5 days and he'll be sleeping on the right side of my bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home