Friday, August 25, 2006

back where i supposedly belong

Today being my fourth day back at home, which makes it my forth day with free internet (free in the sense that i dont pay for it), i think it's about time to post.
About what? That's the thing.
There's nothing to talk about and at the same time there's stuff to fill countless pieces of paper.
To make a long story short i'll just say i dont wanna be here. I'd like to be at work, with the lack of sleep, the bitchy boss and the crappy food. With all the amazing people i met.
As strange and unreal it might seem, going away for the summer, for me, means more than just 2 months away from home. It's like going to a different world, different life. I disconect almost completly from everything i leave in Madrid. And, really, this year i wasnt ready for reality yet.
I think i need a change in my life and i, somehow, was closer to that change back at the beach.
It's hard to explain.

To sum it up, it ended up being an awesome summer. I got close to some people that are truly going to be missed.

UPDATE: Thanx for the corrections.

Listening: Obrint Pas - Avui com ahir.

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a change? come to me :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

i would. you know it.
:*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home