Tuesday, June 13, 2006

once you push you gotta pop

I've finally come to (kind of) understand assembler subroutines and though its no big deal for most, its a big thing for me. Specially considering that's a big part of what thursday's exam will be about.
I had already turn off the computer and was focused on exams, but seized by the excitement of having code correctly a whole subroutine I got online, again. You know, one of these stupid things i do.

I've been slacking off my babling due to that half-yearly annoyance called final exams. Not that I had anything interesting to say, but it's quite a pain, cause its not just writing that it's keeping me from, but also seeing friends and going to shows.
Coheed and Cambria dude. Who would've said i'd miss C&C.
And like it all finished there... my birthday too!! I think i wont be celebrating untill 1st July, that is, a month late.


Listening: Hidden In Plain View - Bleed for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home