Friday, July 7, 2006

untitled

Im at Las Dunas, in my room enjoying the freedom of wireless technologies in my beloved laptop. Not only i can get online wherever around the campsite i want (that includes by the beach) but i can also do it for a lot more reasonable price than 15 minutes for like 2 euros.

Things have been pretty shitty so far and i feel kinda lonely. Im working 3 days at the beach bar and 3 at the mini golf bar and the minigolf is boring as hell. Im sleeping on top in the room's bunk bed, with the risk it involves of falling while trying to go down, which, by the way, already almost happened. My boss at the mini golf is a bitch, and i've been there all week. And Xicu, Miguel, Lejow, JP and other friends from previous years aren't here and they're really missed.
On the brighter side: im starting at the beach bar on sunday, the new people ive met seem pretty awesome (one of them works with me at the minigolf) and Mo is here, which means kissing and cuddling.

I guess its time to leave. Its incredibly hot in here, and i need food. Or ice cream.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Free wifi? Get it for the DS, now.

Anyway... stop complaining. YOu've got all the cuddling and kissing. What else do you want.

I'm getting back to my lair now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home