Saturday, June 17, 2006

...

Im a bit dissapointed about work this summer cause my sister is not coming with me, as she didnt get the job. Anyway, im still pretty much looking forward to leaving the city and spend most of the summer at the beach. Some people are certainly going to be missed but a break from routine is gonna be more than welcome. Also i told myself last year that i'd never again have such a boring summer with no beach time at all if i could avoid it.
And this way im not just going to be at the beach with people i wanna see, I'm also gonna get money for future trips and plane tickets.

Tonight's not looking any exciting, just books and coffee, but i dont really mind. I spent all day with my little cousins and that makes up for staying home on a saturday.
Daniel is so very awesome. 3 weeks tomorrow. So tiny and cute.

To mister L, thanks for the call. Its always great to hear your voice. Remember: get holidays, come see me. ;)


Listening: Bebe- Recuerdame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home