Tuesday, January 10, 2006

may the fox be with you

If you dont use Firefox yet I trully recomend you to check it out and download this extension: FoxyTunes.

The 2 first days at school after the holidays have been boring. I need more friends in class but its full of tacky kids with golden rings and mullets, two things that work wonders as a repellent for me. And let's not forget about the creeps. Like the guy sitting in front of me this morning with hairy ears and hands. It felt like i was inside a Tolkien book, except for the lack of elves.
At least that kid i met the first week is normal and fun to talk to.

Im too critical, I know.

An observation i'd like to share: CSI + chinese food isn't a good combination, unless you can eat with chopsticks.
I missed half of the episode trying to get food in my mouth.
Then i took a fork.

Improvements have been made today with the leftovers. Im almost a master with the noodles.


Listening: Something for Kate - Light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

i've heard you're free on sunday, what about a first lesson then? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home