Monday, December 26, 2005

X-mash. Haha. Retard.

I've got this song stuck in mind. My 2-year-old cousin is fully responsible. Or rather, his dad, who turned on the computer and kept clicking 'play' all over again while little David clapped and I stared at the screen.

When two vowels go walking
The first one does the talking
In "boat" you hear the "o" and not the "a"

In "meat" you hear the "e"
The "a" sits quietly
The second vowel you see but you don't say.

I hope everyone had a good night and day.
Except you, who most probably won't read this, cause you are a total asshole.
Go be an hypocrite with someone else.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grins* awesome little song to hear in ur head :)

hey susa.... can you hear me?

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grins*

"http://lamentofthesoul.blogspot.com/

i finally got one :)

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

I hear you and hope you hear me.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home