Friday, January 6, 2006

gifts!

The 3 wise men arrived with their 3 camels overloaded with presents. The odyssey of all my aunts and uncles stuffing cars, dolls, books and an endless list of what the kids got from grandparents and different aunts-uncles in as less bags as possible was fun to watch and my parents sighed with relieve for not being them anymore in that situation.
However, sister, parents and I got our stuff too, and we had a few bags to bring home.
What i got, over the holidays:
- 80 GB external hard drive. Incredibly thin and light.
- Snowboard boots. *
- Snowboard bagpack.
- Some sort of simple PDA or electronic diary with nice features, from my aunt.
- Money from grandparents.
I cant complain. :)

Oh, and my christmas gift to me. A snowboard. For 139 €. Bindings included.
I'm all equipped for the snow season. I just need time to go hit my butt against the snowy ground.

So yeah, Christmas is over, back to harsh reality.
Finals. February. Library time.
S.T.U.D.Y.

* UPDATE: Back from Decathlon with a better pair of boots for the exact same price. <3 sales. <3 refunds.


Listening: Hawk Nelson - From underneath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home