Sunday, February 27, 2005

twelve tears to solitary souls

Once again last night Pictures of Shorelines showed their potential to everyone that went to their cd release show. I can't say enought how good these kids are. And what they make me feel when they're up in stage.
I tried to get the tears from bluring my eyes, but the emotion was too strong.
I so really wish everything goes fine with the cds. They deserve it. It's been a hell lotta work, and the results couldn't be better. Check out some of the songs included here.

After the show we went out for a while, and around 3:30 my sis and I came back home. Rented "the see inside" and started watching it. I hope it gets at least one of the Oscars it's nominated to. The make up it's amazing.

Woke up today with a stupid cold I got a few days ago and a really sore throat from singing and shouting last night in that bar with the music stupidly loud. Arg, I wanna go back to bed. Too bad I can't.

Well, I've run out of ideas already, so I'm just gonna go up to listen to P.O.S. cd.
Shit, do I love them! They're the most talented people I've ever known, and some of the best friends I could've ever asked for.

P.S. Germany soon. Yay.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Germany is waiting too!

have a nice day.

ich liebe dich!
Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home