Monday, December 13, 2004

uff, Kaffee

13th December. No way that 10 days have already passed. Seems like he came yesterday.

It's been amazing having him here. I have no words to describe him or being in love with him. (and now you'll say: I have a word. yellow. and I'll say: you're copying me. small.)
I can't wait to see him. I miss him lots already and he's just been gone for 24 hours. 24 hours and 3 minutes to be exact. (13:18 pm)
Walking around the city holding hands with him was cool. Falling asleep in his arms too.
He said I'm cute when I'm sleepy. I hated falling asleep with Kill Bill 2.

Last night sucked.
My bed's too big now that he's gone. I want him sleeping next to me.

(btw, I'm sorry, again. I know you won't unswer, but I wanted to say it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home