Monday, November 29, 2004

I'll count to ten and I'll open my eyes

Have anyone ever thought how many tears can be saved just by asking "how're you feeling?".
It really works to show some interest.

I hate the way I expect things that never happen. The way I care too much about meaningless stuff. Meaningless but that might fucking mean the world to me.

Anyways, friday was a blast. I love my boys (and girls).
Btw, the doctor said I'm fine.

Seeing those pictures last night was hard. I looked cute on that motorbike my uncle rode.

3 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doctor?? what happened??
HAREK

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

Nothing. I just gotta go every 2 years to the cardiologist for a revision. It's always the same: let's see.. yeah, it's all like 2 years ago. Ok, eveything fine. Come back in two years. Bye.
I feel like a football player everytime i go. Lol.
(Enjoying the afternoon? hehe)

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning my love.

only 3 nights sleeping without you
only 3 days talking to you on the phone
only 3 days seeing you on the webcam
only 3 times waking up without the chance to kiss you
only 3 days of endless thoughts of you

it felt good yesterday to lough with you so much on the phone.

got the yesterday exam back.was ok.not that good but okay for this time.next time it has to be better.

te quiero y te echo mucho mucho mucho de menos mi nena.
but that missing feels good, cause my baby comes closer and closer every second!


Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home