Thursday, November 18, 2004

international run day

8:09 - Saw the train. Run to get it.
13:30 - Saw the train. Run to get it.
2:01 - Saw the bus. Run to get it.

I'm not used to so much effort. I love my sedentary life.
(not really)

P.S. Just thought about this song while running (and downloaded the acoustic version a few hours ago)

:: i'm sorry that it took so long
:: to write this song
:: but i gave up
:: you see one million words can't describe
:: how it feels
:: to know your love
:: where did i go wrong?
:: i should have told you from the start
:: that i'm closer then you think
:: when we're apart
:: nothing that i've tried
:: is as simple as this line

:: but without you
:: my life is incomplete
:: my days are absolutely gray
:: and so I'll try
:: let your heart know for sure
:: that i have so much more to tell you
:: every single day

:: i swear i'm giving up my inside
:: to the one that i adorded
:: i know this world is big enough
:: for you and i
:: but i'll give you more
:: i'm coming home today
:: to wipe the teardrops from your eyes
:: i'm totally enamored by your life
:: nothing that i've done
:: has ever been for one

:: ... ...

- International you day, No Use For a Name -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home