Friday, November 12, 2004

simple things (that I can't have)

I wanna drive around the city all night, stare at the lights, stop at starbuck's for frappuccino, loads of ice cream even if I freeze on my attempt to finish all, pop corn while watching movies in my room, run down main streets laughing my ass off while I try to catch you, play a cd over and over till we get tired of it, sing along to poppy songs, lay on the floor and tell you stories I'd make up about stars and broken wings ...

I'm not asking for much. I just need those simple things that no one cares about. And you.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was great yesterday...
and hard at the same time!

you were so near...i mean you drunk my coke!

ich liebe dich soooooooooooooooooooo sehr!!!

Pablo

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger susiluz said...

I know what you mean... I really wanted to hold your hands...
The coke was good but can I have Mezzo Mix tonight? :-)
Ich liebe dich auch, mein Schatz!!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cariño.

i put some mezzo mix in my refrigerator for you, but your not home so perhaps you get it later.

ich vermisse dich sehr mein engel und freue mich auf den tag an dem wir uns sehen.ich vermisse deinen duft.

nur noch 17 tage! :-)

Pablo

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

Du bist so süss!!!!
ICH LIEBE DICH!!!!!
(I promise I'll try to speak german when you're here...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home