Saturday, November 6, 2004

we're closer than it seems

Three words to describe the show last thursday:
I-LOVE-BELVEDERE.
Thanx guys. Thanx for everything. Thanx specially to Steve.
Thanx for that song. It even made me "cry" :-)
The other two bands were cool too, but I find Belvedere simply amazing. I think I like them more every time I see them.
Mad Caddies are still cool after seeing them like 4 times. I didn't expect to like them too much, I've not been listining to ska lately, but they were great. And they played the classics! :-)
So, yup, it's a damn good show. The only bad thing: The disgusting "show" of that guy from Throw Rag. Shit, it was gross! Licking/spilling-all-over his own sweat... Yuck.


:: Remember never needing sorted explanations,
:: never had to think about i
:: tnever had to wonder where you're coming from
:: it's these complexities that scrambled our relations
:: i wonder why we thought about an open door
:: when all the walls were coming down

:: and it's sad you took me with the passion in your eyes
:: but you never wanted a relationship this time

:: it's not a wait this time, now it's over
:: all along, you were there but it's not going anywhere
:: Don't explain, don't try cause it's over
:: my memories, fixed in stone,
:: petrified and seperated all alone

- Closed doors, Belvedere -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home