Saturday, September 11, 2004

(no subject)

Geez, this kid's gonna drive me insane!! Our new neighbor's litlle daughter has been crying all afternoon. The way she screams and howls is unbelievable!! I never thought such a little girl could be that noisy...
And as if the baby monster wasn't enough they're playing stupid songs for kids at the tennis court, right in front of my window. Why should they be celebrating stuff today? I have to study! Come on, people!! Well, now it's not my fault that I'm wasting time. Everyone's against my study.

Last night's show ruled. They were awsome, as usual, but I enjoyed the show more than ever. But maybe it's just the feeling I got cause it was too long since I last saw them up in stage. I made some pics (shitty). I put one on my fotolog and might put anotherone at my melo.
I saw Bibi last night too. I've missed her!!! It was so good to see her! Really. I put her up to date, telling her everything about the summer and stuff (tho I think I missed some parts! damn!!!).
I can't wait to finish and hang out with them all the time.

My chest still hurts. Poor me. It's been hurting since last night, before the show. And Alez made fun of me. Yeah, poor me.

:: A star up in the sky
:: A Poem to the dead
:: Let this mistake
:: Bring a vivid crystal to her eyes
:: So drain out my lungs
:: Before the fluid brings a choke
:: I can't inhale the sparkle of your voice

- The shooting star that destroyed us all, A Static Lullaby -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home