Tuesday, September 25, 2007

new year resolutions

This morning, while i was getting ready for the first day of school i was thinking about new year resolutions. I thought that, for a change, I'd have some and, as what i was thinking was related to school and i usually forget about these things in January, i was gonna state them now.
Well, I thought this year i was gonna get more sleep and i was gonna have breakfast every morning. I planned on going to bed earlier and getting up early enough to have some toast and coffee, or cereal or whatever was around the house before heading off to class. (Which, by the way, sounds familiar)
But that was this morning.
It's 1:20, i have class at 8:30, it takes me about an hour to get to college, so do the math. I dont have many hours left to sleep. And somehow im not even tired.
Now i realize why i never have new year resolutions: i cant even keep them for a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home