Thursday, May 31, 2007

beep beep

I am, to some, considered a freak. As in a geeky-freak kind of way, because of, I suppose, my like for computers and other battery powered gadgets.
Truth is, i do love some of these things and as of late, im amazed with my new cell.
Nokia 5200.
Its not the best phone ever, doesnt even have a decent camera, but in my opinion is pure awesomness. It has music, bluetooth, usb and it came with a 512 MB micro SD card. It has everything i want in a phone, plus a lot more things i dont need but that make it cute nonetheless.

Ive just received an email from Google Calendar reminding me about my birthday. Like i would forget...
Birthday related, my early present to me came in on monday. Mystery, Alaska on DVD. And I guess i can also add the CCM Vector 4.0 gloves that i bought last friday, though i heard parents say they're gonna give me money for that to have it as a present from them, as well as the bag they got me (that also arrived monday, in a different color). A very hockeyish birthday. Yes yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home