Friday, August 24, 2007

dripping glass

Im one of the most glass-half-full and cheerful people i know but for a long while i havent been too happy, which is starting to make me consider certain things.
For a shorter while too i've been quite hopeless and apathetic which is pretty rare in me and only making the need to run away stronger.
What i find most scary is this new feeling of despair ive waken up with this morning. And specially the fact that this idea of finding my normal happy me somewhere far from here is deceitful.

The point is that life (and my attitude and feelings towards it) has been this way for a stupid long time, but before, there were somehow, other things that kept me going.
Now it just feels like im running out of little things to hold onto.

But as i cant change what goes around me and i can't accept deppresion I aim to focus all my energy and efforts on those little things that help relieve the emptyness.
And we'll see how things turn out.
If they gotta turn out someway.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading your entry and I was feeling how this simple but true-to-life explanation to your emptiness was coming to my mind:

That's life.

Plain and simple, there's a few (or a lot) of times that there's not really a whole lot of things making your heart pumping blood through your veins and making you wake up cheerfully in the morning. But you have to understand that it's just like a "shit happens" period, and the sooner you understand it, the sooner you'll find better things are coming your way. Just like roller coasters, fun things are fun because not always you're falling through the steepest hill ;)

Have a bit of patience, baby. You're doing wonderfully (and I'm missing most of the fun, I know...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home