Tuesday, December 12, 2006

cold and post

Im back.
From Milan. From Barcelona-Girona.
A few pictures are up on flickr.
Milan with the girls was trully awesome. Barcelona and the beach with my sister too.

I wanna go back already. Spend a few days at the house by the sea, doing nothing but walk around, collect seashells and watch dvds.
But for now, Madrid. With its people and my responsabilities. Without many questions, taking things one day at a time.
We'll see how everything works out. Im not in a hurry.

Anyway, im off to finish decorating the christmas tree. It's been up and almost ready for a while now, but it needs lights. I could have someone to finish it, but my recently acquired love for christmas and everything christmas-related urges me to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home