Wednesday, October 11, 2006

pon un gersito en tu vida

Im grining like an idiot. Actually im laughing out loud. It's one of those few times when you actually laugh at the same time that you type "hahaha".
I wasnt much in the mood of going out tonight, but Mario called and this guy has the strange ability of always convincing me to join the party. So there we go, party.
Him, Serg and I on a same msn window with this state of stupidity we're in is hilarious.
Oh boy, do i love them!

On a totally unrelated note: today's been my second day of class and my first english class in spanish. How stupid is that? They were conjugating verbs and learning superlatives.
Good - Better - The Best.
Awesomeness. A class i wont have to attent and in which i can get a good mark.


Listening: Counting Crows - American girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home