Tuesday, November 14, 2006

me, myself and i

I am: weak. stupid. naive. flawed. ticklish. stubborn. affectionate. obsessive. sincere. geeky.
addicted to many things. such as laugh and friends. nice if i like you. easy to talk to. quiet if im not comfortable, really talkative otherwise.
i enjoy silence. i'd never hurt those i love on purpose. i try to be mean when im hurt, but i dont usually succeed. i dont overreact. i forgive too easily. it takes a look to make me smile. i love stars and christmas lights.
i never lose hope.
i'm a mess, whimsical, impulsive. i curse. i procrastinate. i can't sing. i can't draw but i try. i play games for kids and watch movies for kids.
money cant impress me. i'd take a heart-shaped lolipop over gold earrings and pizza over a fancy dinner.
i hug and love being hugged. and i always kiss with my eyes closed.

i'd buy you your favorite candy. burn you my favorite movies and a cd with my favorite songs. i'd go to see you after class. i'd leave you hidden notes around your room. we'd play games that no one else would understand. we'd have code names, and code words. i'd wear your hoodies.
i'd start a pop corn fight, and probably a pillow fight too.

i won't tell you things i dont mean. ever.
except when everything falls to pieces and i tell you that i am fine.

This is me. Plain. Open.
Love me, or leave me, or rip me apart.

2 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I know.

/love :****

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eres genial, Susa.
No cambies nunca.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home