Saturday, May 6, 2006

the comeback

I had almost forgotten how much i love small, local shows.
Last night was close to perfect.
The reunion of former students at school was better than expected since i only had to talk to people i appreciate. No fake smiles.
And the show and seeing people i hadnt seen for ages was also great.

Ups from today: lunch with Cris and getting me a new book.
Downs: missing the show at Taboo and not seeing Nacho before he goes back to London.


Listening: Atreyu - My fork in the road (your knife in my back)

1 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger susiluz said...

i will!! i hope it's soon, hopefully sometime this year.

Next time we talk remind me to tell you about New Zealand and spending 2 months there for free. not Australia, but difinitely closer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home