Thursday, April 20, 2006

chivalry is not dead

Despite some unfortunate events, like getting lunch all over my backpack because the tupperware it was in didnt close properly, and despite being stressed with school and specially the circuits simulator that i dont know how to do and should be finished by next thurday, yesterday was a happy day.
Cause it started just great. And continued being good.

I might be getting over thrilled about something i shouldnt pay much attention to, but i cant help it. I think im falling for a kid.
I feel like im back in high school, when a look meant everything and I was never hopeless.

Spring is doing me good.


Listening: Panic! at the disco - Time to dance.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No te ilusiones con nadie, el amor no existe, ya lo sabes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home