Monday, April 17, 2006

jo <3 l'alt emporda

Im back.
Easter break has been fun, but i thought it'd be better or at least different. A last minute plan which involved a friend of my sister coming, changed everything. I was really irritated when i found out about this (a few hours before we were leaving) and a lot more, if possible, at the actual time of our departure. The extra weigh and specially, the extra laugage that we were carrying didnt leave any room for my rollerblades, and we had to place some bags on the back seat, so we could hardly move during the over 7 hour drive.
But with that initial anger overcome i cheered up and face the 10 day vacation at the beach differently.
Things were fine and better than i thought they'd be at first, but there were also times that i'd rather it was just my family and i there. Probably the main reason being that my sister as much as she can be awesome to be with can be a mean bitch when beeing around friends.
Anyway, other than some regarding this visitor and my sister's bitchy mood, i have no complaints as most of the things i wanted to do were done and i had a good time.
I went to see V for Vendetta the night before we left (wow, wow, wow, i loved the movie!!) and I bought a long sleeve black and pink billabong rash guard with a good discount on wednesday. I've always had it in mind short sleeve but the one i got was the cheapest and the prettiest.
I went to run by the seashore a few days and swimming afterwards despite the water was incredibly cold. Ive tanned a bit. :)
I cant wait to go back. I love that place.

But now its time to go back to books, school and java. I really do not feel like it.
And as for now, dinner and CSI.

PS. Happy belated birthday, Nach!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home